Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Well It's Been A Year ...

Well, it's been more than a year. I started the blog because i wanted to share my collection. Problem was, there was a incident involving the collection.


Yup! I had two different floods last year that reduced my collection to boxes in storage and stacks of containers throughout the house. Now, none of this is an excuse for not updating, because even through the reconstruction process (two restorations!) the collection continued to grow.




Before, my basement used to look like this all the time:

It was a cluttered mess of a lifetime's collection piled on top of itself. But finding a silver lining to all the destruction is that my collection is now housed here:






All in all, this promises to be a new beginning, not just for my collection, but for this blog ... and most importantly, for me. We all have bad things that happen. Turn them into positive things. Take what is broken and make whole. I guess the philosophy is to customize life. 

More Gundam to come ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment